DCM Transport is looking for a full time, temporary Bulk Oil Haul Driver, reporting to the Manager of DCM Transport. This position requires an experienced Super B driver to haul asphalt oil from various refineries in Alberta and British Columbia to the various jobs we have throughout the province. Your base location will be Kamloops, BC. This position will include extensive travel throughout our great province and beyond.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Must Prioritize safety of self and others in all aspects of the job
- Operate company truck and equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Loading and unloading of hazardous production chemicals
- Driving safely and courteously on public roads
- Obeying all traffic laws including specific oil company rules and regulations
- Recording information pertaining to the delivery
- Communicating with managers for loading, delivery, and route planning
WHAT YOU BRING
- Oil hauling experience a definite asset
- Valid H2S Alive ticket
- Valid Class 1 Drivers license is required
Looking to be part of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization. You will work for a company that offers an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits, as well as learning and long-term advancement opportunities.
The Dawson Group is expanding our reach and need people like you to join us on our journey and help us achieve our vision of safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted