IRL International Truck Centres is looking for a permanent, full-time Business Development Advisor, reporting to the Branch Manager. The Business Development Advisor is a brand champion for our ecommerce programs and supports the growth of current business practices and agreements as well as identifying new ones. The Business Development Advisor plays a key role in identifying and creating potential partnerships and business opportunities. Your base location will be Kamloops, BC and will require 50% travel throughout our great province.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Build and maintain current customer relationships for service and parts sales
- Create a schedule and tracking system for customer site visits, closed credit applications and net new sales
- Work with the parts team to create a logistics delivery plan to coordinate parts deliveries to outlying communities
- Make outbound sales calls to build sales funnel and increased customer contacts
- Schedule site visits to better penetrate our surrounding AOR for Kamloops and Williams Lake
- Focus on order generation and new credit application closing
- E-commerce champion who will encourage customer conversion to Repair link and Fleet charge
- Business to Business development for locations we aren’t currently based in
- Key Account Manager for Large Accounts
- Administrative functions including records, sales funnel updates, outbound calling and ecommerce conversions
- Support and involvement in Marketing initiatives
WHAT YOU BRING
- Three (3) – Five (5) years of sales experience
- Post-secondary education in Sales / Marketing / Business discipline is an asset
- An equivalent combination of education and related industry experience may be considered
- Willingness and passion to gain industry knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Valid drivers license
Looking to be a key member of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization. You will work for a company that offers an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits, as well as learning and long-term advancement opportunities.
The Dawson Group is expanding our reach and need people like you to join us on our journey, and to help us continue safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted