We are looking for experienced Seasonal, Full-time In-town Paving Crew Members to join Dawson Construction. This position is based in Kamloops, BC.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE APRIL 2020
- Screed Operators
- Dump Operators
- Paver Operators
- Roller Operators – Break Down, Rubber Tire, and Finish
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Inspect, clean, maintain, and repair equipment. Conduct pre-shift inspections and report any concerns or malfunctions to supervisors.
- Learn and follow safety regulations. Take actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions, such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, or falling objects.
- Perform all necessary work while complying with all company policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum one (1) year previous paving experience
- Certifications and applicable tickets are an asset
- Valid Driver’s License
- Be available for on call work
Looking to be a key member of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization. You will work for a company that offers an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits, as well as learning and long-term advancement opportunities.
The Dawson Group is expanding, and we need people like you to join us on our journey to help us continue safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted