IRL Idealease is looking for a full-time Lot Attendant, reporting to the Manager of Rentals. This position is responsible for yard clean-up and organization, truck and equipment washing, moving vehicles, and cleaning the service lot. Your base location will be Kelowna, B.C.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Check rental units in and out with customers
- Maintain rental vehicle inventory appearance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles as needed
- Report damages on trucks
- Drop off & pick up vehicles from various locations
- Responsible for tracking of tires
- Support the service department and rental assistant as needed
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum Class 1 BC Driver License
- Clean drivers abstract
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Knowledge of medium and heavy-duty International truck products an asset
Looking to be a key member of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization. You will work for a company that offers an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits, as well as learning and long-term advancement opportunities.
The Dawson Group is expanding our reach and need people like you to join us on our journey, and to help us continue safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted