IRL Idealease is looking for a permanent, full-time Rental Assistant, reporting to the Manager of Rentals. As Rental Assistant, a day on the job will include coordinating rental processes, direct business to business sales calls for Idealease rental business development, and promotion of all the rental product lines. Your base location will be Kelowna, BC.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Determine charges for services requested and collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing
- Prepare product quotes for customers, based on customers’ specific needs and interests
- Prepare rental invoices for customers and internal departments
- Maintain filing for repair orders, parts invoices, and rental forms; identifying missing documents
- Coordinate rental readiness with the yard person to maximize availability
- Assist manager with daily tasks
- Coordinate service and maintenance
- Arrange direct delivery of products and equipment
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders
- Consult with clients after sales and contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales
- Deliver prepared sales talks, persuading potential customers to purchase a product or service
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in customer service preferred
- Minimum one (1) year of sales experience preferred
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline preferred
- An equivalent combination of education and related industry experience will be considered
Looking to be a key member of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization. You will work for a company that offers an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits, as well as learning and long-term advancement opportunities.
The Dawson Group is expanding our reach and need people like you to join us on our journey, and to help us continue safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted