Dawson Road Maintenance is looking for a Permanent, Full-time, unionized Trade Journeyman Warehouse Worker, reporting to the Manager of Operations. This role is responsible for ordering, warehousing and keeping inventory control over parts and accessories. Your base location will be 100 Mile House, BC and will include some travel throughout our great province.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Pulling parts orders from inventory and assisting mechanics with parts requirements in a timely manner
- Assists mechanics in organizing and recording parts inventory and year end reports as needed
- Follow up on shortages and expedite by reporting to Supervisor
- Shipping and Receiving when required; i.e. entering parts into inventory, putting parts away
- Day to day tasks such as Stocking Shelves, General Cleaning, etc
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a related industry
- Parts Person Red Seal
- Class 5 driver’s license
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Looking to be part of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization.
The Dawson Group is expanding our reach and need people like you to join us on our journey, and to help us continue safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted