Dawson International Truck Centres and Dawson Idealease is looking for a permanent, full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk, reporting to the Controller. As the Accounts Receivable Clerk, a day on the job will include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of AR operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts. Your base location will be Kamloops, B.C.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Post customer payments by recording cash, cheques, and credit card transactions for all 5 locations
- Process EFT’s and online payments
- Ensure all customer payments are applied promptly
- Supply any requested invoices to the customer
- Address customers with any questions or concerns as they occur
- Manage Fleet Charge accounts
- Implement and maintain a warranty reconciliation
- Obtain revenue by verifying transaction information, computing charges and refunds, preparing and emailing statements and identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments
- Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation
- Make daily collection calls on accounts under 60 days
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in an Accounting role required
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Collections required
- Diploma or Degree in office/business administration, preferred
- Strong computer literacy, ability to efficiently navigate MS Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication
Looking to be a key member of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization. You will work for a company that offers an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits, as well as learning and long-term advancement opportunities.
The Dawson Group is expanding our reach and need people like you to join us on our journey, and to help us continue safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted