Dawson Road Maintenance is looking for a permanent, full-time Bridge Foreman, reporting to the Operations Manager. This position requires an experienced Bridge Foreman to safely manage all bridge crews, projects and inspections. Your base location will be 100 Mile House, B.C. and may require some travel throughout our great province.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Must Prioritize safety of self and others in all aspects of the job
- Manage bridge projects
- Supervise and participate in bridge maintenance and repair
- Assist in conducting detailed bridge inspections
- Instruct crews on safety precautions and enforce safety regulations
- Arrange for the delivery of necessary materials, tools and equipment
- Maintain contact with Ministry of Transportation, the general public and external organization
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum three (3) years of bridge work experience
- Minimum two (2) years of road maintenance and/or construction experience
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a supervisory role
- Journeyman Bridge Certificate
- Valid Class 1 or 3 Drivers license is required
- Valid Certificate of Qualification in the trade of Piledriver and Bridgeman issued by the Province of BC Ministry of Labour
Looking to be a key member of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization. You will work for a company that offers an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits, as well as learning and long-term advancement opportunities.
The Dawson Group is expanding our reach and need people like you to join us on our journey, and to help us continue safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted