Dawson International Truck Centres is looking for a permanent, full-time Manager of Service, reporting to the Branch Manager. As the Manager of Service, a day on the job will include ensuring that the Service Department runs smoothly, efficiently, and profitably, while running at maximum capacity. Your base location will be Kelowna, B.C.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Lead a diverse team of technicians and service support staff
- Improve the customer service experience, develop customer relationships, and facilitate growth
- Attend and participate in all safety meetings and promote and ensure team abides by safety policies
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow up through to resolution
- Work with the service management team to build consistency in service delivery across our 5 locations
- Mentor and develop the customer service staff by supporting an environment where they can excel
- Implement and maintain our OEM best practices and processes
- Control resources and utilize assets to deliver bottom line results
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working as a Service Manager required
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working in the heavy truck/equipment or related industry required
- Education in business administration or a HET / CT ticket preferred
- Working knowledge of computers and customer service software
- Strong written and oral communication
Looking to be a key member of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization. You will work for a company that offers an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits, as well as learning and long-term advancement opportunities.
The Dawson Group is expanding our reach and need people like you to join us on our journey, and to help us continue safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted