Dawson International Truck Centres is looking for a permanent, full-time Outside Parts Sales Person, reporting to the Manager of Parts. The Outside Sales Person will be responsible for representing the dealership in a professional manner and will be expected to take a strong interest in understanding customer needs and matching the dealership’s products and services to exceed expectations. Your base location will be Kelowna, B.C. and will require travel throughout our great province.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Provide consultation to customers on products and parts that will enhance their business
- Ensure timely and effective research, communication, and response to customer needs
- Perform troubleshooting and strive to resolve issues
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
WHAT YOU BRING
- Red Seal Parts Person required
- Strong self-motivational skills
- Display an earnest desire to preform assigned tasks efficiently and accurately
- Well developed interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in a truck dealership and knowledge of Heavy Duty trucks an asset
Looking to be a key member of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization. You will work for a company that offers an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits, as well as learning and long-term advancement opportunities.
The Dawson Group is expanding our reach and need people like you to join us on our journey, and to help us continue safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted