Dawson International Truck Centres is looking for a permanent, full-time Parts Driver, reporting to the Manager of Parts. This role is responsible for promptly assisting the needs of our customers and technicians in delivering required parts and supplies. Your base location will be Kelowna, B.C. and may require some travel throughout our great province.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Prioritize safety of self and others in all aspects of the job
- Operate the delivery vehicle in a safe and cautious fashion
- Provide timely and accurate parts deliveries
- Establish an efficient route of delivery
- Maintain a professional attitude, conduct and appearance
- Build and maintain excellent customer rapport by interacting all customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Day to day tasks such as stocking shelves, general cleaning, etc.
- Assisting with shipping and receiving
- Accurately entering parts into inventory, putting parts away
WHAT YOU BRING
- Delivery experience preferred
- Valid minimum Class 5 Drivers license
- Possess a clean driver abstract
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Looking to be a key member of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization. You will work for a company that offers an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits, as well as learning and long-term advancement opportunities.
The Dawson Group is expanding our reach and need people like you to join us on our journey, and to help us continue safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted