Dawson International Truck Centres is looking for a temporary, full-time Inside Parts Sales Person, reporting to the Manager of Parts. This role is responsible for assisting the needs of customers and technicians in obtaining required parts and supplies as well as assisting with parts inventory control, and the inventory cycle count process. Your base location will be Kelowna, B.C.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Sell products and/or services to repair the problem and meet the customer’s needs
- Maintain customer goodwill by professionally greeting all customers
- Assist in handling customer complaints and concerns and make sure the problem is corrected to the customer and dealership’s satisfaction
- Pulling parts orders from inventory and assisting shop techs with parts requirements in a timely manner
- Assists Parts Manager in organizing and recording parts inventory and year end reports as needed
- When working the parts counter, follows prescribed cash, credit, and cheque processing procedures of the dealership. Processes cores, warranties, and new return merchandise as required at a point of sale
- Follow up on shortages and expedite by reporting to Parts Manager / Supervisor
- Day to day tasks such as Stocking Shelves, General Cleaning, etc.
- Shipping and Receiving when required; i.e. entering parts into inventory, putting parts away
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a related industry
- Parts Person Red Seal an asset
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Looking to be a key member of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization. You will work for a company that offers an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits, as well as learning and long-term advancement opportunities.
The Dawson Group is expanding our reach and need people like you to join us on our journey, and to help us continue safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted