Dawson International Truck Centres is looking for a permanent, full-time Sales Administrator, reporting to the Manager of Sales. As the Sales Administrator, you will provide support to the sales department by being the first line of communication for customers. Your base location will be Kelowna, B.C.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Professionally greet customers and answer phones
- Displays exceptional multitasking abilities
- Accurately maintain database of customers and prospect information
- Be the main line of communication between customers and the sales department
- Process paperwork and enter appropriate data to effectively document sales
- Update sales figures and prepare reports
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum two (2) years Administrative experience
- Minimum one (1) year of sales experience is preferred
- Industry related knowledge and experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of basic computer applications
- Display an earnest desire to preform assigned tasks efficiently and accurately
- Promote our Dawson Group of Companies core values – Integrity, Excellence, People First and Respect
Looking to be a key member of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization. You will work for a company that offers an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits, as well as learning and long-term advancement opportunities.
The Dawson Group is expanding our reach and need people like you to join us on our journey, and to help us continue safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted.