Dawson International Truck Centres is looking for a temporary, full-time Service Advisor, reporting to the Manager of Service. The Service Advisor is a key position that provides support to the service department by being the first line of communication for customers. Your base location will be Penticton, B.C.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Professionally greet customers, & answer phones
- Create repair estimates for authorization
- Inform Credit department if customer A/R account is exceeded
- Keep Customers updated on status & cost of repairs
- Assist in the time keeping of Technicians
- Manage invoice payments and files
- Open work orders, Sublet PO’s on work orders, & contact customer for PO’s to close work orders
- Process Repair orders
- Determine type of warranty, period of limitations, warranty status, and or cause of failure
- Check on product coverage
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum two (2) years Administrative experience
- Heavy Truck industry and/or mechanical knowledge and experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications
- Previous OEM Service experience an asset
Looking to be a key member of a well-established family-owned company? Our core values include: People First, Integrity, Respect and Excellence and as such we are committed to providing an environment that supports the growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization. You will work for a company that offers an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits, as well as learning and long-term advancement opportunities.
The Dawson Group is expanding our reach and need people like you to join us on our journey, and to help us continue safely connecting our communities.
The Dawson Group uses a centralized application service- please apply electronically as paper resumes will not be accepted